Multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in data analytics.
Cambridge Strategic Management was founded in 1986 and has evolved into a multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in data analytics for both public and private sector use.
We were working with Big Data long before the term was invented and, while new terms come and go, we are well positioned to assist with data-driven transformational projects.
We started with major assignments in the electronics industry (III-V semiconductors) and the software industry (CADCAM, GIS and mapping). We have now evolved into a multi-disciplinary management consultancy, specialising in data-driven analytics for a diverse range of industries.
These include –
- The mapping industry (major project implementation for British Aerospace)
- The motor industry (software for “manufacture to order” for Rover Group)
- The plastics industry (high tech start-up for Shell)
- The pet food industry (process improvement for Mars)
- Services (implementation of a utilities payment system for PayPoint)
- Health (an IVF assignment for ESHRE)
- A European Union project on air quality
- Retail network optimisation for banking
- ‘Pet passports’
- Business transformation for a major insurance company
- Multiple retail site evaluations for investment
We also carry out a range of training and mentoring assignments – mainly in the area of Project Management as applied to the R&D environment. In addition to a variety of in-house courses, we provide training and mentoring for a number of British universities.